Top Ten Tuesday - a meme from The Broke and the Bookish
This weeks topic is: Ten Characters I'd Name A Child/Dog/Cat/Car/Etc. After
I've had my car for a year now, and it still doesn't have a name. So, when I saw that this week's Top Ten Tuesday was YA characters I'd name my [something] after, I was like, yep. We're doing this. The contenders are below. And here's a photo of my car just so you can get a feel for her personality.
1. Mary Carlson: I just read GEORGIA PEACHES and adored it, and I'm not going to stop talking about it ever. Mary Carlson is the greatest, and her mix of sporty and feminine totally suits my car.
2. Prim: I don't know that my car is really a "Prim", but doesn't it just sound so dang cute?
3. Bellatrix: Because my car is badass. And she might have an evil streak. And Bellatrix is a really cool name.
4. Blue: Okay, so maybe this one is a little too obvious seeing how my car is, in fact, blue, but whatever, SIMON AND BLUE FOREVER!!!
5. Renesme: I kid!
6. Cricket: Cricket Bell is my favorite book boyfriend. And bonus: Cricket is a funny play on my car being a "bug".
7. Neek-neek: If you know what this is from, you win all the things.
8. Flare: The invisible cheetah from THE MISADVENTURES OF THE FAMILY FLETCHER and just a great name all around.
9. Kestrel: BAMF.
10. If there's something better I haven't thought of, you let me know!